6.4.12

a raw feast


thanksgiving two thousand and eleven.


in a few weeks, i will embark on a health quest by eating raw for a couple months. i watched this and this and this and especially this and read this book and they really did convince me that i could probably do it for a couple months out of my whole life and even if nothing happens, i would have eaten a LOT of vegetables and nothing but good could come of that...right?

oh, and i'm diabetic. type one. which means i got it when i was nine, and it was because of no one's fault but my genes. but still. that many vegetables could even help me, too.


which brings me back to thanksgiving two thousand and eleven. one of the dinners we had was a "raw thanksgiving" where everyone had to bring a completely raw dish. it was tasty. and colourful. and inspiring to see what was brought to the table. and who knew eating raw included so much chocolate... my kind of eating.

let the raw feasts begin...

love,
me



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

food ones look amazing!! yum!