3.11.11

five minutes of makeupless fame



i was on tv. the office i work at had a halloween candy buy back the day after halloween. kids brought their halloween candy to the dentist, and he gave them $1 per pound of candy, and he gave a pound of apples per pound of candy to the food bank.

i like that.

back to me being famous...

i was walking by the front desk when a camera crew came in the door. they just started talking to me and asking questions and the only thing i kept thinking was, "i can't believe i didn't put makeup on this morning..."

i didn't look as cute as i did with my niece at the actual event...

anyway. here's my television debut.

enjoy.

love,
y

4 comments:

David Dudley said...

No make-up!!! how could you!!
:P

akathemom said...

cool!!! you sound like the best hygienist ever!!!

Amber said...

You look so grown up and professional! I'm so proud of you Holly!

Adam Montgomery said...

I figured out how to watch it! And loved it!